You know you're getting old when...

I even remember the weird sound it made when the test pattern came on.

1200px-RCA_Indian_Head_Test_Pattern.svg.png
This was the TV show that came on every Saturday morning before the 1940's cowboy movies and the cartoons.

Well this is timely. I won't waste your time talking about [literally] going through CVS Pharmacy's drive-thru yesterday to pick up Shelley's contacts that she ordered from the eye doc down the road. But this thread reminds me of this movie scene. Do any of you enjoy the Grump Old Men movies as much as I do?

View attachment 38295

Absolutely love those movies!

Remember being in high school and having to get up early every weekday? And wishing for the days when you could sleep in? What time do you all get up now? lol

Thanks Larry - :giggle:

While we are on the subject, I read somewhere that the most common time people do get up to do that is 4:44 AM. Done it many times myself. Anyone else?

Around 3:00 am when the darn cat thinks it is morning and wants to be fed. Can’t get back to sleep without a walk to the porcelain throne.

While we are on the subject, I read somewhere that the most common time people do get up to do that is 4:44 AM. Done it many times myself. Anyone else?
Yep… most every day and have for as long as I remember.

I never bother to look at the time. Zero Dark Thirty is a close enough approximation.

Remember being in high school and having to get up early every weekday? And wishing for the days when you could sleep in? What time do you all get up now? lol
5 am every day. That's because I fall asleep in my recliner when Barb is watching the Hallmark channel at about 8:30pm.

Back