RIP: Rich Dahl

My condolences to Barb and the whole family. I've enjoyed reading Rich's posts over the few years I've been here; he was instrumental in helping me to transition to cooking on gas during that part of the year (right now) when charcoal burning is prohibited.

I will miss him.

Sorry for Barb and the of the family for the loss. Sorry that he will no longer be gracing this forum. Always a kind word and positive person and the kind of person that makes this forum so great.

I'm stunned. My condolences to Barb and the rest of the family. We had a lot of things in common. Rich was a great guy and always had a fantastic sense of humor. I loved his indoor Weber. As recently as two weeks ago, he sent me a slew of photos of his and Barbs train layouts including his latest renovations to stay inside with the temp variations. His fur babies were dogs, ours are cats who ultimate run our lives. We both had the same model of Camp Chef smoker and I had upgraded my E-310 into a E-320 like the Dahl's have. He will be missed greatly. Hope the family uplifts Barb during this dark time. Stay strong!

Barb,
My prayers are with you at this sad time. Rich was always one of my favorite people to exchange messages with. Even though we never met in person, I always felt like I had a friend in AZ. His kind and positive encouragements have always been one of the things that set TVWBB apart.

I will miss him very much.

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Rich was such a positive part of this forum. He will be greatly missed. My best to you Barb and your family.

Back