RIP: Rich Dahl

Very sad news.
Enjoyed many an online conversation with Rich. His old stomping grounds are familiar to our family.
His presence will always be with us. And for that I am thankful.
Rest in Peace my friend.

Last edited:
Horrible news indeed. Rich was instrumental in helping me with my first rehab in 2017 while I was still in Ma, and always encouraged me to visit him when I moved out to Az. He gave me guidance in my 2 recent Q rehabs , and we had numerous chats over the years. Indeed a sad loss to this forum community in general. RIP

This is sad news. Sending well wishes to Barb and the family.

Rich always had kind things to say and offer encouragement to others. His niceness and appreciation for grilling and bbq will be missed.

Remember folks, we're here for a good time, not a long time. Less arguing and more barbecuing, please.

I'll toast to Rich tonight. Stay strong Barb. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Rich always made me laugh when taking about the dogfood section at the grocery store, the inside weber ( Crockpot) and he was alway there to answer any questions forum members had. His love for Webers, trains, dogs and his lovely wife Barb kept him going.
RIP Rich you will be missed.

Wow!! So sad for you Barb.
You guys were the cutest couple on this site.
We all know how much he loved you, it was fun to see you guys interact together.
I’ve been on this site for a long time and it’s always sad to see the legends go.
Best to you and your family.

A very sad loss. Rich (and Barb), more than once, went above and beyond, to help me with my weber adventure,
even though we live on the other side of the world. A gentleman.
Our condolences to you Barb, and your family.
Vale Rich

Sending Barb a virtual (tvwbb) hug. Rich was very much what made TVVWBB such an awesome place to be part of. Losing Rich makes me think of Cliff Bartlett, Bob Correll. The three of them were heavy hitters here and losing them has left a huge void. Barb, if there's anything, don't hesitate for a moment to ask

Godspeed Rich

Condolences to Barb & family. So sorry to hear. Rich was one of the first to welcome me to the forum and always had something good to post. He will be missed, and his soul added to our prayer list.

I feel broken. All of us know he was one of the most kindest, gentle souls. Loving dogs are grieving over this loss, too.

Barb: may you somehow receive strength to recover from your tremendous loss.

Back