Have you got your covid vaccine yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number one is scheduled for Thursday, being in Kalamazoo, it’s Pfizer! Once I got the right information, I was set up8; about 5 minutes! Lots of folks still trying to get through. I had set up through one of the hospitals but, communication from them was virtually nil so, I went through the county health system. They open their appointments at 7:00 Monday and they fill up fast!

I got my first of the Moderna vaccine a few days ago. It was my last day of vacation. I noticed a sluggishness at work yesterday, but I made it through my shift and the commute ok.

Got my first shot of Moderna, 24 hours later fever aches ect, went straight to bed when I got home ,woke up soaking wet the next morning, a few weeks till my last shot,

My wife and I both received our second shots Friday. She went someplace different and got Moderna, I got the Pfizer vaccine. My wife was in some rough shape Saturday, with chills and fatigue, and her arm hurt pretty bad. Other than her arm, she was fine Sunday. My arm was a little sore, and I felt just slightly off Saturday evening and Sunday, but it was really mild.

I'm scheduled to get the first Pfizer shot tomorrow at KU Med Center. My wife got her first shot last week.
It is working out good for us because we want to go to Kaufman Stadium to watch some Royals baseball and I would like to start shooting with the cowboys again. I'm getting tired of doing yard work!

The Costa Rica Medical System administered my First CoVid Shot last Thursday and will do my second CoVid Shot on April 22, 2021. Painless with no after Affects!

Got my first today, #2 on the 28th. Had a 1:15 appointment and was out of there by 2:00, very well organized.

Got my first shot of Moderna, 24 hours later fever aches ect, went straight to bed when I got home ,woke up soaking wet the next morning, a few weeks till my last shot,
Hopefully because you were sweating...

Today I received a vaccination invitation from the county public health department, so I'm now scheduled for the J & J single shot at noon this coming Saturday.

#1 on Friday if I don't get COVID by then. A kid on one of my son's baseball teams tested positive last night and they were all just at practice on Monday night. 😬

My wife and I had it back in August, I had several issues but the wife had hardly nothing. I have read if you have strong reactions to the shot you may have had it already, makes sense to me . Diabetic here so was lucky I didn't end up in the hospital

Wife and I just got our second shot of Pfizer today. In and out in under 20 minutes. And that is including the 15 minute wait time. It is run so efficiently where we got ours. So far zero side effects.

got my 2nd moderna at noon today, started feeling extremely drowsy (for me) about 90 minutes later... when i got home from work today at 3:15, i took an hour nap (something i never do).

Today I received a vaccination invitation from the county public health department, so I'm now scheduled for the J & J single shot at noon this coming Saturday.
I waited in the drive-through line for about 20 minutes, got the shot and waited the required 15 minutes. Yesterday I was a little low on energy and had some mild body aches and a slight headache, but everything seems fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back