So what other hobbies do you you guys have?

Way back in the day we got hired to be in this weird documentary about the San Patricio Battalion in the Mexican War. The San Patricio Battalion was a group of Irish immigrants that deserted the American army and joined the Mexican army. I think it's out there on youtube somewhere. I think it was probaby 110 outside and we were wearing wool uniforms. It was next level misery. The doc was a heavily skewed anti-American propaganda piece after it was all said and done.
OMG I def cant do it lol and thats ridiculous lol

I've been into a lot of things I've let fall by the wayside over the years. I was heavily into historical reenacting for a long time. We did War of 1812, Texas Revolution, and Mexican war impressions. I played guitar for a long time but never got that great at it. I could play barre chords and mangle a blues scale. I got addicted to World of Warcraft for a little while in there. I've stuck with barbecue and grilling, sausage making, etc. I still read a ton, mainly science fiction/fantasy but I've done some forays into all the beat generation stuff, Bukowski, some classics and what not. I still play some video games with my son.
My 16 year old son plays a lot of video games but the controls have gotten really complicated so it's not much fun for me to play with him. He also plays a lot of 1st person shooter, like call of duty, which makes me kind of dizzy just to watch. About 3 or 4 years ago, I was playing Clash of Clans and became somewhat powerful :geek:. The social aspect of that game and games like that was sort of interesting I must say, but I finally got bored with it and hung it up in pursuit of other interests.

Golf with my lifelong buddies. Tennis, my daughter and I have an hour lesson every week. Used to be really into RC cars, then planes. Sold everything when my daughter was born 11 years ago. I recently bought a smaller electric Cub that I've only had in the air a couple of times.

Dynasty on Sleeper and redraft on Yahoo. Draft Kings for daily and Bestball.
I discovered myffpc.com this year and did a few dynasty drafts and many best balls. Doing quite well. Will be moving all my business there for season long going forward. Do DraftKings and FanDuel of course for weekly/daily.

Brewing beer
Model Rocketry - These two are my own design/build; part of what I call the Starbucks series. Yes, they have been launched and recovered, multiple times.
y4mI5fKIxF2wBJfUbwngz492JZHbzmHt6UEYhIjAfUdABfOPYuxkmpyz2aaYyiObeX-NP6mPMhcMDbgn-vrliCiG3oqNIRauAOCI865oJCHbNxBucfpqHVWqfxlAhSsr9dvOfXJmFMgbefdznF8fYUy5AVW76tgGCcETpJDuhsMVpBhiJNsUyuF9y8qA2ZPRHQR
y4mU5g-73YtR-RvH_NC5nFM5L2VRC8wdmS8UXERsqgWGGYgbiA6ckyE7i5HATIMXqI3Pl2dhKSLFv7YSTC_e4tKQsx8m8PwMdefZayp40ZHE2zV9nBekpmKs0pqR3JI0LrkOfl2H-mq-WUVzqt7t64dYVVdS9bhbdQqbhYBonuu3-SRWJ4DHEcP8Sjgmk3B0X2c

My basement isn't suitable for finishing but I do have a corner where I keep some hobby-related stuff...

Photo2.jpg Photo1.jpg

Back