You know you're getting old when...

So I'm only 28 but you know you're getting old when someone says they were born in the 2000s
Hi Seth, many, many years ago, I used to read a heck of a lot of si-fi. So many of the stories took place in the 2000's. That was SOO FAR IN THE FUTURE. Here we are now, about to enter 2022 real soon. THAT is very hard for me to accept. Capt. Kirk going up into space soon does not help any. lol

Hi Seth, many, many years ago, I used to read a heck of a lot of si-fi. So many of the stories took place in the 2000's. That was SOO FAR IN THE FUTURE. Here we are now, about to enter 2022 real soon. THAT is very hard for me to accept. Capt. Kirk going up into space soon does not help any. lol
My g/f & I are incurable SF addicts. Wish I had more time to read these days.

One of the things that I always appreciated about RAH's stuff is that generally you didn't get much detail about the general time. The Lazarus Long stuff is an exception, and that all started the better part of 100 years ago.

I do remember that I enjoyed reading stories that went back in time as opposed to going into the future. Who wrote what, I don't remember. I have read quite a lot of books in my lifetime. lol.

I do remember that I enjoyed reading stories that went back in time as opposed to going into the future. Who wrote what, I don't remember. I have read quite a lot of books in my lifetime. lol.
Between my g/f & I, our combined SF libraries fill 5 bookcases, each 3'x7'.

attachment.php

Back