What's the price of gas where you live?

Well, just filled today at Costco Loves Park IL and $4.799 gal reg, $5.139 premium. I wish they sold diesel

Costco in ATL is $3.99 where I live it was $4.19 last week or so I believe got that price from gas buddy 6 hours old I filled up at the $4.19 a week ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see Costco fuel prices on their website:

1. Go to:
https://www.costco.com/warehouse-locations

2. Find the Costco location that interests you. Click on that link to see details about your chosen Costco store.

3. Click the words "Gas Station" or the plus sign next to it, to expand the information.

4. The price for Regular and Premium gas are shown for that Costco.

On 2 July 2022 at 7:20 AM PDT, my local Costco (Southern California) shows: Regular: $5.75 +9/10, Premium: $5.99 +9/10

It seems that the prices are constantly changing, but I've noticed that around here Casey's sells their 88 octane E15 for 15 cents less per gallon than their 87 E10. Casey's is based in Iowa and IIRC the state has had a strong ethanol subsidy for many years.

Interestingly, up until recently Kwik Trip/Kwik Star (WI-based) sold their 88 E15 for only 3 cents less than 87 E10 but lately I've seen a 10-cent gap at some stations.

It was over a buck cheaper at my local Sam's Club. $4.799 and yesterday afternoon when there is usually a 1/4 mile long line....................maybe 4 cars total in the entire station. Go figure

$4.85 at my Shell (before $.10 card discount). That's about the best price I have seen here in West Cental Indiana.

Paid 3.99 gallon 3 days ago at Costco in the Woodstock, GA store. Just looked at gas buddy an hour ago that same store is now 3.85 and BJ's which I am not a member is 3.84 love the trend hope it holds up. Retired won't need gas for a few more weeks.

Back