The Humor Thread

You know when your iPhone sends you pictures from the way back machine, well I received this one today. Please caption this Jim Lampe High Heat rib cook From 2017. Yes I used a sharpie to make the eyes look at the bbq and a filter to make it look different. You get an attaboy/girl for the funniest comment. 077B41AC-4EB5-4927-B189-F9903CFDFEFA.jpeg

You know when your iPhone sends you pictures from the way back machine, well I received this one today. Please caption this Jim Lampe High Heat rib cook From 2017. Yes I used a sharpie to make the eyes look at the bbq and a filter to make it look different. You get an attaboy/girl for the funniest comment. View attachment 35474
Oh s**t, he burned dinner again.!!

You know when your iPhone sends you pictures from the way back machine, well I received this one today. Please caption this Jim Lampe High Heat rib cook From 2017. Yes I used a sharpie to make the eyes look at the bbq and a filter to make it look different. You get an attaboy/girl for the funniest comment. View attachment 35474
1629818254819.png

Back