Really enjoyed spending some time here, hope to be back for July 4th

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I don't get to spend much time here anymore, just 3 years away from retirement, and I'm busier now than I ever been. I made a point of taking extra days on the holiday weekends. Trust me, I'm not neglecting my BBQ's, I just can't play online like I used to

sy3pcsT.jpg

LDGC9sS.jpg

gjdpap6.jpg

No33WpD.jpg

GbSlblz.jpg

DaZpQe9.jpg

bFJtz2f.jpg

2qPPCU8.jpg

EeQbM8t.jpg

AxeaUAK.jpg

DhnIxa7.jpg

7fYZcMx.jpg

9biY6QW.jpg

XgafRjI.jpg

7BrYguE.jpg

GUA5RXl.jpg

k1ALtto.jpg

You may be spending less time on the forum but you're sure are grilling up a storm Chuck, some great looking cooks for sure.
It's funny once you retire you'll wonder how you had the time for work.

I here ya. I had to step back from online activity for a bit as well. I’ve been stopping in from time to time just to make sure I still recognize people. We’ll look for you when you get back in town. Cheers!

I retire in 2 days. Congrats for putting up with the work force for as long as you did. Just do me a favor, on your last day play Johnny Paychecks song Take This Job And Shove It!

I am doing that Thursday...... gonna enjoy fishing and Corgi puppys.

i wish you the happiness I am going through. ENJOY but watch out for Honeydos.

We get kinda worried when one of our favs goes silent...check-in when you can, we're always glad to hear from you and see the delicious things you grill!

I retire in 2 days. Congrats for putting up with the work force for as long as you did. Just do me a favor, on your last day play Johnny Paychecks song Take This Job And Shove It!

I am doing that Thursday...... gonna enjoy fishing and Corgi puppys.

i wish you the happiness I am going through. ENJOY but watch out for Honeydos.
You've had a few days of not going to work. How's your HONEYDOS coming along? LOL

Well... cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed, wash some windows, etc. just to name a few. On the other hand, Thurs. I will be smoking baby backs. I can now barbecue any day of the week now!!

I love to cook and have studied cooking and food science for more than 40 years. I love having the time to be in my kitchen every day. I will admit, with the Corgi’s being 5 months old, they take up a lot of time. 😁

Last edited:
Well... cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed, wash some windows, etc. just to name a few. On the ither hand, Thurs. I will be smoking baby backs. I can now barbecue any day of the week now!! Oh my goodness, are you available this week-end? lol

I love to cook and have studied cooking and food science for more than 40 years. I love having the time to be in my kitchen every day. I will admit, with the Corgi’s being 5 months old, they take up a lot of time. 😁
Mark, that is so good to hear. You must have a lot of good things to share. Hope you get to enjoy your kitchen for a long time to come.

My mom was a WWII war bride and stay at home mom. She was a scratch cook and we always had a big garden. She was and continues to be my inspiration, even 10+ years after her passing.

Back