No chemo for me

Bob, I do not know you nor have I seen one of your posts. I just signed up on this foeum yesterday and saw this thread in the newest posts. You are on THE newest and best immunologic for your type of NSCLC and and you WILL beat this!

Last edited:
Wow! Our computer has been at the repair shop for the last few weeks. Got it back & was catching up. And read this tough post.
Sorry to hear this Bob. Hopefully the treatment will kick it in the butt & we can enjoy this site for a few more years together.
Stay strong & Good Luck
Russ

Damn Bob, I hate to hear this!
You‘re like my second or third favorite person from St Louis that I haven’t met yet!
Seriously though, keep the good fight going and let us know how it goes. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Bob, very sorry to hear this too, I’m rooting for you and wish you the best. Will keep you in my thoughts, I know you will fight the good fight.

Bob, my younger brother in Fenton is about 2 steps behind you in the diagnostic process. He gets his PET scan next week. Needless to say but we'll be sending lots of prayers to Jefferson County. You are both just bullheaded enough to beat this. Hang tough.

Oh, Bob; I'm so saddened to learn of your battle. You inspire us in so many incredible ways. I hope our prayers can be heard and answered.

Back