Merry Christmas!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I want to wish a Merry Christmas to all forum members and lurkers! It's been a challenging year for our family, we lost my Mom in February and my father-in-law in March, so we're reflecting on our losses but also counting our blessings and thinking of good times and good memories from Christmases past. On balance, we're in a good place. I know this year has been challenging for many, I hope you're in a good place, too.

I'm wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and peace and joy as we approach the New Year.

Best,
Chris

P.S. Please don't forget to take a look at my holiday classic 'Twas The Night Before Brisket.

nightbeforebrisket_zps790b674b.JPG

Happy Holidays, all ya'll.

My g/f & I have been thankfully devoid of major drama sources this year, no health crises, and no family losses. We're just celebrating with friends this year.

You’re a class act and it shows with this forum. Merry Christmas 🎄🎁. Looking forward to the E6.

Merry Christmas to all our forum friends and wishing you a great 2022 from Barb and myself. I don't know what I would have done this past year if I didn't have this forum to escape too.
Thanks Chris, you've done an amazing job managing this forum by keeping us on track. It's got to be kinda like herding cats.

Merry Christmas to all! And thank you, Chris (and everyone else), for all you have added to my past 20 years on this forum. 🎅

My wife, Molly and I would like to extend our best wishes to all of you for the merriest of Christmases! Here's hoping Santa brings you all the new Weber gear you want. Enjoy the day, kick back and have fun with your families, friends, well wishers, pets and anyone else you celebrate with. As a gift to all of you...here's a picture of us from the day after our wedding...Christmas Day, 2017!Molly_Bruce_006.jpg

Back