Merry Christmas

Barb D

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Wishing all our forum friends and family's a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
If traveling have a safe trip.

Rich, Barbara, Whitney and Abby

Hope everyone has a smoking great Christmas!

images

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everybody! ...and while you’re in the gift giving frame of mind let’s not forget this site is free thru support by members like us.

Merry Christmas everybody! ...and while you’re in the gift giving frame of mind let’s not forget this site is free thru support by members like us.

Good reminder Dwain, also use the Amazon link above when you buy anything from Amazon..

I know some of you are buried in snow now, some might be in the California fire zones, had flooding, high winds etc.

I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!

Was to be having 18 tomorrow, but a blocked sewer line under our front yard has halted that. Smoked turkey breast and sous vide tenderloin on the menu. My sister jumped in and just said bring it all over. So we're all headed there and I'll be doing it on my B-IL's Pit Boss instead of the Webers.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all out there in the interweb!
Haven't posted in years - too many life changes. But started lurking recently. Making tri-tip sliders for a large family party tonight - which I would never have known about without this site!
Thank you and Happy Holidays to all!

Likewise, Merry Christmas to you and Rich! Hope you and all the rest of the Forum members have a great and safe Holiday Season.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Pammi got all the sides ready today, so all she really has to do is put them in the oven. I'm on meats, and the kettle and gasser are more than up for it!
We're doing two dinners tomorrow. Mom and her husband are coming at noon. I'm cooking half a turkey and Pammi has small pans of sides for our enjoyment! They'll visit for a few hours, then heading home before it gets dark.
Then, our best friends are coming over with their youngest daughter and her family at 6. Larger pans of sides, and I'm doing the other half turkey and a smallish spiral ham. Dinner is at 6. There should be plenty, so if anyone is hungry, come on over to Shuffletown and follow your nose!! :D

Back