Random thoughts/Off topic/Last post wins

Flew some heavy Big windows today with the tower crane.

They went all the way to the 68th floor, or "Top of the Rock" as we call it.;)

Tim

Two elderly couples were chatting.
One of the men says: "We went to a great restaurant last night".
"What's it called?" asked his pal.

He racks his brain, then he says: "What's that red flower you give to someone you love?"
"A rose," his friend says.

"Rose," calls the man, "what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

I've been known to ask Pammi to remind me to remind her to get something at the store! :p

Ah a 50K truck for me and a 16K Kia for Barb.....Somehow I don't think that would work out well for me, I really wouldn't look good in a Kia

Rich,
I sent a thank you for the regulator advice for my son, but your box is full. :)
Hope you see this.

Thanks Bob, I did get an email from the forum site letting me know that my box was full and I cleared it out. Your very welcome, hope that was some help.

I just saw a free Q 3200 in good shape for free. It was posted for no more than ten minutes when I contacted the person but I was still too late. :(. Now I half expect to see a Q 3200 for sale very soon.

I just saw a free Q 3200 in good shape for free. It was posted for no more than ten minutes when I contacted the person but I was still too late. :(. Now I half expect to see a Q 3200 for sale very soon.

It took longer than I thought it would but it happened. The Q that I tried to get has been reposted by another person for $220. :(

Saw the word "lagniappe" twice in one week, once in an SNL skit last Saturday and again in a tweet by Meathead Goldwyn today. Had to look up the meaning. Do you know what a lagniappe is?

Anyone afraid of heights?

:) Tim

Dpzv-wUW4AIbG01.jpg

Back