Bob's tip of the day

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
If you have a jar of jalapenos, add a splash of the juice to your Bloody Mary.
Pickle juice is good too.

gMKCw0xQhQWAhd5rutVXbZppEsoIncf_eFfVhfrnRTCglt-1DowWFuQwe_Wk3Lp-KtFRoyfNtxW9AHsY9tgnaZxFXs-0tcttvYn8gP4kXp19r5v3yys4aOUWF68QNY5kutG5s2AxtZqt27VzZrFvX4tvGKVV1NFitJnbF1nmstUHhC37y2lHmK28QVjUUC_ryWkZFYQVZh-rfC43esn96MPPh1xhMFBM5oBq6oGZTRlh8uiIht3M7d7umMemWux_t4fwKS08CSTSW6LPS7WbiwblnYF_rXwpIhtrHqEYfyknE9r0BK_bh9SEguAInpvCTRHiWrB4CS6crnx6889L4y3QPpdQBZrMNm47yqap4eV8gCwb96CL4T19PDhOT5NGAc8UDbQw9wjH4_xAxEHmjTbcqnf25sJDG2bjcN55HTWbmZ5PSawGbq1MBPKu5Z0OrOY42SOpR4uGu-X6dnbOOXqdAi096y7BcfAi_kriFRRdNquhvKuMNdIRWRNrnLDtpXnb7ev9jUsk2E4jsv45s-73RFbkf6CarHhpcuXymiWusrWi8u6f5AaY4mvuiDN2Pnz9ucYyGU65rpJg0SvUrRtnA9QagvzXaXxzSPoFCaIn3aWVgyTrig=w1344-h896-no

If you have a jar of jalapenos, add a splash of the juice to your Bloody Mary. Pickle juice is good too.
We pour in a little of the olive juice, my FIL called them "dirty bloody marys." Will have to try some Jalapeno juice, sounds like what a bloody mary needs :)

I'm not sure if my feeble brain can absorb all of Bob's wisdom for 30 days!
John, your post should have read:
I wonder what Bob's feeble brain was thinking by accepting this challenge.:confused:

Here's #2:
Have trouble remembering the direction to spin the bottom vents on your WSM without bending down to look?
Think CLockwise for CLose.
Open is the opposite direction from ​CLose. :p

edit,
Tim says Weber reversed this on the 22" so this only works for the 14 and 18.

Last edited:
Good tip. I always go rightie tightie leftie loosey on my 18.5", but for some reason Weber reversed that on the 22.5" :confused:

Tim

This is going to be good, knowing some of the things Bob has done this should be a walk in the park for him.

Thanks, but come on guys, I'll probably run out of ideas after 3 or 4.
Trust me, you've set your expectations too high.

I say we blow this thread up and everyone pitches in a tip of the day.

I hope you weren't' going to use this one tomorrow Bob.

How to remember port and starboard, port is the left side of the boat. Port and left each have 4 letters.

How to remember port and starboard, port is the left side of the boat. Port and left each have 4 letters.
Continued...
The word Left has less characters than Right.
The word Port has less characters than Starboard.
The word Red has less characters than Green.

Be it a Boat, Ship or Plane, The Port side is on the left and is lighted with a Red navigation light.

I knew a long time ago that Bob Correll would be my hero.

and Everyday, he has lived up to that dream.

Go BOB Go!

Back