Bob's tip of the day

I'm going to jump ahead to tip number 30 at the end of this post.
My original post was on a whim, well a whim after a couple of bloody drinks, and then Mr Allingham threw down a challenge, I accepted, but I blame him. :)
The thing is, I'm not comfortable with something that revolves around me, egotistical comes to mind and that's just not what I'm about, and hope I never come across that way.

This is a forum of friends sharing a common passion, not about some old dude offering up 30 tips that Goggle will have to help him with to fulfill his alligator mouth overloading his butterfly butt.

So there you have it, and here is my tip number 30:
Hug the people you love, mom, dad, sister, brother, cousin or friend.
Hug them when you see them, hug them when you say goodbye.
Hugs are better than any barbecue you will ever make or eat.

...like I said, everyday, Bob has lived up to my expectations, dreams....

Tips everyday or no tips, Bob, you're still Number One in my eyes!

A car forum I frequent has what are called "like" buttons as well as "thanks for a valuable post" button (similar to the "quote" we have) but you click it when there is a post you especially like or want to thank the OP for.

If that was available here Bob, I'd give you a "like" :) .

I'm going to jump ahead to tip number 30 at the end of this post.
My original post was on a whim, well a whim after a couple of bloody drinks, and then Mr Allingham threw down a challenge, I accepted, but I blame him. :)
The thing is, I'm not comfortable with something that revolves around me, egotistical comes to mind and that's just not what I'm about, and hope I never come across that way.

This is a forum of friends sharing a common passion, not about some old dude offering up 30 tips that Goggle will have to help him with to fulfill his alligator mouth overloading his butterfly butt.

Tip #30 is the best one. Thanks for sharing LIKE:)

Thanks again to all of you kind people.

Sadly, if I had not decided to end the tip posts last night, I would have done so this morning due to a heavy heart.
A phone call, that had been expected sometime soon, came this morning that my brother-in-law had passed at age 79.
More like a brother to me, and a true American hero.
He was a retired Army Sergeant who had served 3 tours of duty in Vietnam.
So my tip 30 stands as the best tip I can possibly give.
Hugs to you all.

One of the hidden gems of this forum is Bob Correll. His wit, his wisdom, his photos and oh yeah...the guy can BBQ like nobody's business. Thanks Chris for this forum, and thanks Bob, for being part of of it

Thanks again to all of you kind people.

Sadly, if I had not decided to end the tip posts last night, I would have done so this morning due to a heavy heart.
A phone call, that had been expected sometime soon, came this morning that my brother-in-law had passed at age 79.
More like a brother to me, and a true American hero.
He was a retired Army Sergeant who had served 3 tours of duty in Vietnam.
So my tip 30 stands as the best tip I can possibly give.
Hugs to you all.

Sad to hear you lost a good friend Bob :(.

One of the hidden gems of this forum is Bob Correll. His wit, his wisdom, his photos and oh yeah...the guy can BBQ like nobody's business. Thanks Chris for this forum, and thanks Bob, for being part of of it

Ahh, another "like" , this time to the three of you :)

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Bob.

Thank you for being a big part of this forum, you have inspired Barb and I to try so many new adventures on here from the bacon to the McBobs. You are a very creative person with many many talents and we appreciate all of what you do.

Bob, our family's thoughts are with you, your family and your Brother-In-Laws family. Hold tightly onto those hugs !

Back