Who would you like to see host Jeopardy?

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Of the ones seen so far, my vote is for Aaron Rodgers. I really like his voice and of course his looks. lol And he has a very nice warm, friendly personality.

Joan I think he is pretty good also but I admit only watched it because Aaron was doing it. My wife and daughter loved him and I am sure anyone in the NFC North would love to see him get that job and retire from football. :)

I don't know what Jeopardy pays, but if he is serious ( and it sounds like he his ) he'll have to repay GB $11.5 million per year for a $ 23 million loss for two years left on his contract.

I don't know what Jeopardy pays, but if he is serious ( and it sounds like he his ) he'll have to repay GB $11.5 million per year for a $ 23 million loss for two years left on his contract.
Alex was making 10 mil a year I think would they pay Aaron that my guess is they would. Got your guy for another 20 years or whatever. Totally agree on the 23 million but remember Carson Palmer although not the same situation told the Bengals to go pound sand and retired only for Oakland when they needed a quarterback to come calling.

My guess is Denver is just waiting for this to play out if he is really serious about not staying in Green Bay.

Last edited:
Of the ones seen so far, my vote is for Aaron Rodgers. I really like his voice and of course his looks. lol And he has a very nice warm, friendly personality.
Joan,
This has to potential of becoming an epic thread. I totally agree with Aaron Rodgers, so far. My wife and I watch every day and so for he has the most persona. Word has it that, if he was chosen, and an agreement could be reached, the show could be recorded in the off season and he could still fulfill his NFL contract. That said, I want to see all of the other interim hosts and then decide. But for now, Aarons the guy.
I'll be watching because this is going to get good!

Of course, if Rodgers is hired there's always the risk he's going to demand to write his own questions, decide who the support staff is, decide whether or not the executive producer stays or goes...

...which wouldn't be any different from his current job.;)

Joan,
This has to potential of becoming an epic thread. I totally agree with Aaron Rodgers, so far. My wife and I watch every day and so for he has the most persona. Word has it that, if he was chosen, and an agreement could be reached, the show could be recorded in the off season and he could still fulfill his NFL contract. That said, I want to see all of the other interim hosts and then decide. But for now, Aarons the guy.
I'll be watching because this is going to get good!
Colin, so glad you and your wife like him for the position also. I would think if he is picked to host Jeopardy, they may not allow him to continue to play football. Those guys are getting hurt all the time.

If everyone would't mind, when you post whom you would like to see host Jeopardy, would you also please post WHY!!!!!!!

To me and millions of other people, this is a very important decision that has to be made. Alex Trebek's shoes are going to be very hard to fill.

Of course, if Rodgers is hired there's always the risk he's going to demand to write his own questions, decide who the support staff is, decide whether or not the executive producer stays or goes...which wouldn't be any different from his current job.

A-Rod2 is a prima donna as much (or more) as A-Rod1.

But we'll be happy to have him on our team in Denver. Which is still run by a guy who (since he is one himself) knows how to deal with prima donna QBs.

Back