Tomahawk steak for lunch !

Another beautiful cook Enrico.
Sous Vide, grill grates, grill press and a Tomahawk steak medium for lunch some would call that cheating:p
I see your Sous Vide temp was 125°, what was your total sous vide cook time?

Perfect Enrico! Just the way I like my steak, as long as I don't have to chase it around the plate it's done.

Wow! Gorgeous steak!

Wondering if there is a particular reason you waited to season until after the SV. I've been doing my seasoning before - not sure if that's right, but I have no complaints so far.

I have to admit I have run out of superlative adjectives to describe cooks on this website. There are some fantastic cooks here.

Enrico, in the words of Britney Spears……You Did It Again…..boom!!

I have no experience in the use of a "Sous Vide" how did you get started with the method Enrico?
You have appear to have gotten quite proficient in its use! That one is as good as they get!

Another beautiful cook Enrico.
Sous Vide, grill grates, grill press and a Tomahawk steak medium for lunch some would call that cheating:p
I see your Sous Vide temp was 125°, what was your total sous vide cook time?

Jeff
Started at 9 am. Ended at lunch time 1 pm. Immediately pat dry, seasoned and seared.

- - - Updated - - -

That steak is killer. Good job! Did you get it all to yourself?

Myself (for taste) + 2 sons

Wow! Gorgeous steak!

Wondering if there is a particular reason you waited to season until after the SV. I've been doing my seasoning before - not sure if that's right, but I have no complaints so far.

I receive meat already sealed in plastic from the butcher.
So I prefer to not open the bag to pre-season the meat.
I've done this in the past and I must say I can't feel much difference in the 2 process.

Back