The Humor Thread

I shouldn't be posting this, but I just thought it was funny.

What is a recipe?

A series of step-by-step instructions for preparing ingredients you forgot to buy, in utensils you don't own, to make a dish the dog wouldn't eat.
The truth comes out at last! I'll bet your DH will eat just about anything...

I've learned over the years it's better to eat something that didn't quite turn out as it should than go hungry. She made me a piece of cheese toast last night and burned the cheese. I said "The cheese is burned." She said "It's not burned". It was burned but I ate it anyway.

The truth comes out at last! I'll bet your DH will eat just about anything...

I've learned over the years it's better to eat something that didn't quite turn out as it should than go hungry. She made me a piece of cheese toast last night and burned the cheese. I said "The cheese is burned." She said "It's not burned". It was burned but I ate it anyway.
Not really, but he does do all the cooking. He has for quite some years now. I just find the recipes. lol

Dontcha just love karma? :LOL:

View attachment 36798
When we started RVing years ago, some friends of ours were already doing such with a bigger rig than we had.
We started with a pop up, went to a travel trailer, then a bigger trailer, while they had a class C motor home.
We camped together a few times, but drifted apart.
We bumped into them at a party a couple years ago and they said that they’d sold their RV after getting ”soaked” while unhooking the sewer hose! Gross buckets! I showed them pics of our camper and told them how happy we were with it and “too bad, we would have loved to go camping with you”.
Turn around a few months later and we got a Facebook message from them.
They’d bought a new class A motor home, and did we want to go camping!
LOL, yes!
It was funny, because Brenda was telling us how they had to buy all hoses and cables again. She kept saying that every time they bought something, she’d say “ We had that!”. It’s been fun reconnecting with them!

The next time you are entertaining company, remember this. lol

PARTY DIP

On the silk and on the sable,
On the chairs and on the table,
On the curtains, on the lacquer
Everywhere but on the cracker!

Source: LHJ-3-88 - Gertrude Leigh

When we started RVing years ago, some friends of ours were already doing such with a bigger rig than we had.
We started with a pop up, went to a travel trailer, then a bigger trailer, while they had a class C motor home.
We camped together a few times, but drifted apart.
We bumped into them at a party a couple years ago and they said that they’d sold their RV after getting ”soaked” while unhooking the sewer hose! Gross buckets! I showed them pics of our camper and told them how happy we were with it and “too bad, we would have loved to go camping with you”.
Turn around a few months later and we got a Facebook message from them.
They’d bought a new class A motor home, and did we want to go camping!
LOL, yes!
It was funny, because Brenda was telling us how they had to buy all hoses and cables again. She kept saying that every time they bought something, she’d say “ We had that!”. It’s been fun reconnecting with them!

We were vacationing at New Brighton SB campground some time ago in a class C motorhome. When it came time to go home we stopped at the dump station to "lighten the load". Anyway, a little girl on a bicycle rode up just as I was getting set up to dump and she was asking questions. It was a busy weekend and the dump tanks were full but I didn't know that until I pulled the release valve handle and all the...muck...started backing up on the concrete. Looks like pea soup, BTW, and the smell...

The little girl made a sour face, said "Ewwwwww" and rode away. As for me, I learned it's never a good idea to wear sandals when dumping.

Back