Still grilling in Alaska!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks...haven't been posting but still cooking away up here...though I'd post a few recent cooks!!

First up was some grilled sockeye salmon and pasta....

Then some grilled strippers and crashed reds!!

Pulled chuck roast..

Couple rib eyes ....

To be continued....

Tri tip tacos...

And that is it folks...not much to tell but then again you've all heard my bs before anyway!! Good looking posts coming out lately!! I'll be back soon!! Thanks for looking and take care !!

Howdy stranger, come here often?
Man you have a nice portfolio of cooks there Morgan!
You have been eating very well indeed!
Hope you, the family and best friends weathered the winter in fine shape.

Some fantastic cooks Morgan!! Love your photos, especially when you get some of the scenery of your place there

It's nice to see your cooking after a while Morgan. Everything looks great!!
It will not be long time, we will see your boat on the water again, I think.:confused:

Tasty looking planked sockeye salmon Morgan.

Alaska%20Planked%20Salmon_zps0a3v4nie.jpg

Wow Morgan you have been holding out on us. Those are some wonderful looking meals and a great variety of foods and techniques too. You should check in every few weeks and give us a MorganC clinic! Tell me about the seafood you served with the steak and salad (and also the pasta). it looks suspiciously like crawfish (you may know them as crayfish or more likely - fish bait) which we love to eat here but don't see too many other folks using that often...

Regards,

John

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back...I view almost daily but I gave posting a break..felt like I was just posting the same stuff over and over...winter was warm we got sunlight again...yep Mildo I got the boat in gear and ready, Tim I still have a bit of fish in the freezer, John...appreciate it..actually the shellfish was mini lobster tails my wife picked up at Costco last time we went...not bad...real sweet...I just sautee'd them in butter, garlic and white wine...cooked up some pasta and added some parm cheese and Italian seasoning and bam...done deal!!

Thanks again folks!

Great to see you and your great cooks back, don't stay away so long we all really look forward to what you do up there!

Hi Morgan. I was wondering where you went. Have missed your posts and now I remember why!!! Great looking meals. That salmon is mouth watering!

Oh Man, I envy your natural resources for the grill. An Alaskan guided back country,camping,fishing trip is on my short bucket list.

Back