Random thoughts/Off topic/Last post wins

A couple had been married 15 years. One afternoon they were working in the garden together. As the wife was bending over pulling weeds, the husband said, "Hey, honey you are getting fat. Your butt is getting huge. I bet it is as big as the gas grill now."

The husband feeling he needed to prove his point, got a yard stick, measured the grill, then measured his wife's butt. "Yep," he said, "just what I thought, just about the same size." The wife got very incensed & decided to let him do the gardening alone. She went inside & didn't speak to her husband the rest of the day.

That evening when they went to bed, the husband cuddled up to his wife, and said, "How about it honey? How about a little lovemaking?" The wife rolled over & turned her back to him, giving him the cold shoulder. "What's the matter?" he asked. To which she replied, "You don't think I am going to fire up this big *** grill for one little weenie, do you?"

I never really thought about it before, but for some reason I want a Weber Q now. That Weberitis is very contagious.

I have owned (still own one) 4 of them. They're excellent products can't recommend them enough. I started out with a Q200, than my neighbor really liked it and asked if I'd sell it to him I said sure, so I than acquired a Q220 and also a Q140 (electric). I ended up selling the 140 and keeping the 220. Than a guy here on the Forum (Bruce) got a Q320 but said how he REALLY wanted a 220 and so I said if h wanted I'd trade him my red head 220 for the 320 as I REALLY wanted one of those. So the deal was made, we met in Madison WI and did a switch. I really love that 320! If you can find a Q3xxx and you really don't need a "portable" grill it's "da bomb" but if you need portable the 2xxx fits the bill very well

Jason, I picked up my q200 with a cart for $50 several years ago and love it!! My son has claimed it as his own, and does most of our families grilling on it!several of my friends have fallen in love with the Q2.. Size when we took it camping and have gotten them one as well. I flipped a Q-320 earlier this year and really loved the size of it. If you get one, I'm sure you'll fall in love with it just as we have!
Good luck,
Tim

On the food front.
Heinz is selling Mayochup, a mix of mayo and ketchup, and acting like they invented something.
It's basically fry sauce that has been eaten on fries etc. in Utah and Idaho for years. I've made it myself, and something similar using mayo and bbq sauce.

Aldi has Hawaiian style sweet rolls, hot dog and burger buns for $1.79 per package.
I had an egg McBob on a butter toasted Hawaiian burger bun this morning, it was great!

On the Weber Q front.
I need to dust off and use my red 220.
It's just too darn easy to fire up some coals on the Performer.

Well, this happened. Not to reason why.

eEDwEle.jpg

I think it won't last but than I have been wrong before. More worried about Cubs. They have a series with Cardinals. Card's backs against the wall after being swept, MKE playing like they own the world and only one game behind my Cubs. Cubs magic number 2 and they have only 1 game lead over MKE. I hope they can sweep Cards. Or if they win today and MKE loses they clinch. It sure would be sweet to have them clinch here

Yup, it does seem to work that way more often than not. Or everything is perfectly calm until you decide to BBQ, then the wind decides it just must start blowing.

Well sad day in Chicago. Cubs lost to Cards. If MKE wins it ties them for 1st. Last thing I want to see is MKE in a single game tie breaker. Cubs are just playing too spotty and flat

Yesterday's bacon tomato tomato sandwich.
Cornmeal breaded fried green tomato topped with a vine ripe tomato, topped with bacon.
The sweetness of the ripe one balanced the tartness of the green one perfectly.

44949661382_de777772c6.jpg

WoW! Very Nice, Chris!!
So, this is THE glove!...

hmmm..... looks like it's on the WRONG hand. How you gonna throw the ball with THAT on your hand?? ;)
Indeed.

I've always used gloves similar to those of Ruth, Spahn, Koufax, Tony Plush, etc. yet one of them is "autographed" by Ron Cey and another by Tony Conigliaro.:confused:

Back