Post a picture of yourself! *****

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Honor Circle
Here I am this morning for Read Across America day at my wife's school. I read "Where The Wild Things Are" 8 times in an hour and a half! Had a blast, though!
[/url]Untitled by Phil Perrin, on Flickr[/IMG]

Len Dennis

TVWBB Diamond Member
And I bet you put your heart and soul into every reading :) :) :) And I hope the kids were most appreciative.

Good for you!

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Honor Circle
Len, 5 of the classes I read to were regular classes and really enjoyed the embellishments and inflections I added to the story.
I also did 3 self contained classes, what we used to call " special ed". To those kids, I just told the story straight up so as not to freak them out!
And I got a thank you certificate from the last class! I'm looking forward to doing it again next year!

Troy S

TVWBB Fan
From last month, I'm on the right, standing next to one of the greatest men I've ever met. After a bit of a hiatus, I went back to college in 2014. Long story short, I was never particularly competent in math beyond basic algebra, but he -- 52+ years teaching -- changed that in the last year, truly instilling a lot of confidence in my abilities as a learner, and something I'll never forget or fail to eternally appreciate. I've since trimmed the wild beard down.

Lynn Dollar

TVWBB All-Star
Don't have a lot of pics of my self, this was last year touring a B-17 at local airport, next to the ball turret where my Dad flew.

Last edited:

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Honor Circle
Ok, here are several since my shoulder surgery March 8th.
yes, most are me dong my stretches/exercises!
Nurses Levi and Daisy helping ice down my shoulder!
And supervising my nightly stretches, hoping for a treat, no doubt!
And, a couple at the torture chamber, I mean, physical therapy.
I even did my stretches on vacation!
Breakfast after an early morning torture session!
And, my much better half, Pammi Sue and myself going to see a kids play. Pete The Cat, and it was entertaining. Yeah. That's it.