Play. Ball.

Kind of lost interest when we moved to Arizona 20 years ago. But then again we have the Diamond Backs, hard to get excited about them since they won the world series years ago. But I do have a DB world series hat and a Cubs one also. When I was a devoted bleacher bum at wriggly when the curse of the goat was alive and well.

But I do have a DB world series hat and a Cubs one also. When I was a devoted bleacher bum at wriggly when the curse of the goat was alive and well.
The last time I went to a Cubs game it was $2 for a bleacher seat and you could bring in your own refreshments. It's now up to $79 for what are anticipated to be the most popular games.

The last time I went to a Cubs game it was $2 for a bleacher seat and you could bring in your own refreshments. It's now up to $79 for what are anticipated to be the most popular games.
Yep that's what I used to pay $2.00. Bunch of us would go about once a month. But that was about 60 years ago.

Own it :p
6815332_0.jpg

Sad ending for the Bay Area. Giants got out coached, Roberts brought a solid post season strategy, Kapler brought his regular season playbook. MLB brought the worst official team to this series, it was plagued with bad calls, not that it favored either team, but still, no excuse for such lousy officiating. MLB needs to do something, lawyer up and get rid of these bozos. Hopefully Boston will clock astros, and Atlanta will crush the dodgers, but unlikely that will happen. Setting my sites on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Spring Training :)

I was rooting for my former Nats players, but that was a terrible way to end a playoff series. An absolutely terrible call.

The Giants didn't get beat by the Dodgers, they got beat with an absolutely terrible call.

Meanwhile, I'm very upset with the Cardinals organization. You just don't fire a manager of over 3 years, 18 years with the team, by calling him on the phone. His record was 255-199, so I doubt he'll be unemployed long.

The Giants didn't get beat by the Dodgers, they got beat with an absolutely terrible call.

Meanwhile, I'm very upset with the Cardinals organization. You just don't fire a manager of over 3 years, 18 years with the team, by calling him on the phone. His record was 255-199, so I doubt he'll be unemployed long.
The Cards had 17 game winning streak and they fire the manager? WOW. To bad the Giants are so in love with woke-Kapler, Shildt could do something big for the Giants

Back