Happy Thanksgiving 2021

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
thanksgiving1.jpg

I want to get a head start and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Please take precautions to be safe on this special day, whether around the dinner table, around the TV watching the Bears crush the Lions, or while driving or flying to and from your destination. I want all of you to hang around here with us for a long, long time!

Gobble gobble,
Chris

Thank you for your note Chris. I'm wishing you and your family a very enjoyable Thanksgiving Holiday, too!

I am grateful for your leadership on this site and for the very kind friends herein.

Happy Thanksgiving Chris and everyone at TVWBB

So, Chris...What's on your menu for Thanksgiving? You've got me all messed up. The plan was mashed tatters but now scallop tatters is most tempting

Happy Thanksgiving TVWBB!
i am grateful to Chris and all the members of the board for their kindness, knowledge sharing, and sense of humor. I have learned so much!

Thanks for the post Chris and wishing you and your family and all the TVWBB family a very happy Thanksgiving from Barb and myself.
Birds in the oven soon and the imposter Weber slow cooker gets the yam casserole duties and the E320 gets the dressing cook.
Having some friends over for dinner later, going to be a relaxing day. Cardinals have a bye week so GO Bears!

Back