Couple of shecone cooks

Clay Neubauer

TVWBB Pro
Finally got a lazy day rain delay, sat down looking for ideas to cook, and realized it's been ages since I actually posted anything- so here's some stuff that I should have gotten up two or three months ago.

Get yourself one of these prep tubs. Maybe two. They are awesome.

Ingredients.jpg

Had lots of spinach in the garden, made some stracciatella.

Straciatella.jpg

Cordon bleu and bruschetta on the Vortex.

Vortex.jpg

Plated

Plated.jpg

Basil took off after temperatures rose, so that was the next thing looking for a recipe. Made some pesto for pollo saltimbocca.

Pollo%20Saltimbocca%20prep.jpg

Pollo%20Saltimbocca%20prep2.jpg

Pollo%20Saltimbocca%20skillet.jpg

Plated pic, been too long so I can't remember where I got the recipe from but there was a basil creme sauce on top.

Pollo%20Saltimbocca%20plated.jpg

Just love that shot of the full moon lit up with everything in in dark silhouette (anhydrous?)

Edit: Looked at the cab shot a bit closer. I haven't crawled into a modern cab in a couple of decades, i'd probably take me half a day just to learn what's on each screen and what it all means. Not to say that I wouldn't enjoy that......

Last edited:
Very nice! I’ll take a couple bloody’s to get the party started!
Cool pics with the tractor, pretty nice set up with the screens.

You guys and your bloody's....up here in the north we have a thing called the ceaser which visually look very similar if not the same.
The ingredients however are fairly different.
I would share if anyone cared, the flavors are very different.

Great looking pictures, I'm starving right now and first thing I do is come here and look at food....???

Just love that shot of the full moon lit up with everything in in dark silhouette (anhydrous?)

Edit: Looked at the cab shot a bit closer. I haven't crawled into a modern cab in a couple of decades, i'd probably take me half a day just to learn what's on each screen and what it all means. Not to say that I wouldn't enjoy that......
Yes, was running anhydrous ammonia in the moon shot. Regarding the screens, there's quite a few things going on. Guidance/autosteer on an A-B line, mapping of seed varieties and other data, swath control that stops individual rows from dropping seed where it has already been planted, hydraulic functions that drive the planter (takes about 58 gallons per minute of flow to make it all happen), etc. Honestly I could do that all with just two displays in the cab now and declutter things, but my stuff is rather old (2010 vintage) and paid for.

Yes, was running anhydrous ammonia in the moon shot. Regarding the screens, there's quite a few things going on. Guidance/autosteer on an A-B line, mapping of seed varieties and other data, swath control that stops individual rows from dropping seed where it has already been planted, hydraulic functions that drive the planter (takes about 58 gallons per minute of flow to make it all happen), etc. Honestly I could do that all with just two displays in the cab now and declutter things, but my stuff is rather old (2010 vintage) and paid for.
58 GPM of hydraulic flow? That's one big honkin' pump.

Never driven anything with electronic controls. Game changers, for sure, just in for better swath control.

So Clay, what’s so special about the tub? I generally use a sheet pan if I want to get things organized. Takes up less space and I already have three.

Clay good looking food and I bet it was delicious. I like the farming picture also and thanks for what you do.
The Bloody Mary breakfast makes the day.

You guys and your bloody's....up here in the north we have a thing called the ceaser which visually look very similar if not the same.
The ingredients however are fairly different.
I would share if anyone cared, the flavors are very different.

Great looking pictures, I'm starving right now and first thing I do is come here and look at food....???
I care, so share the ingredients.
Thanks

haven't heard (seen) anyone use the she~coné word in a very long time!
Thanks @Clay Neubauer for bringin'er back to life!

and i don't know if it's your awesome cooking or your amazing photography of real life stuff that makes me open your posts...
most likely its BOTH the meals and the fields!!

another great post!!

The tub collapses flat for storage, the floor is a built-in cutting board, and when extended the tub is deep enough to shred a whole chicken or a pork shoulder in. And it’s easier to put in the dishwasher and get clean than a lot of other containers I’ve used barbecuing.

Back