Couple of shecone cooks

I care, so share the ingredients.
Thanks
Without hijacking the thread of course.......

The Ceaser - from what I am aware it is a Canadian drink less know in the USA.

Standard recipe -

A nice 20 ounce beer glass works well for this drink but anything around that size will do.
Wet the rim with a lime and rim the glass with either Mott's ceaser rim or celery salt.
Celery salt is traditional.
Add plenty of ice.
Add vodka, 2oz works well.
I add lots of Tabasco sauce 10 to 20 drops, traditionally 1 drop or 2 is normal. I only like them very spicy.
Some people use other hot sauces but from experience only Tabasco will do the job the right way and give the drink that unique taste.
I add lots of Worcestershire sauce about the same as Tabasco, traditionally a few drops is normal.
Fill with Mott's Clamato juice, there are many different types, regular or spicy will do the job, however ones like spicy bean are very good.
This is then garnished traditionally with a celery stick and a lime wedge. Many other garnishes have now been the " in thing " lately.
Like bacon strips, cured meats, hot peppers, olives, pickled spicy beans or asparagus, there are many others I have seen all the way up to sliders at fancy restaurants. For me a really hearty dill and a hot pepper work perfectly, second is the celery stalk and olives.
Using a straw is an advantage, you get lots on your face if not and the rim is lined in celery salt.....good for dipping your garnishes with.

Additional options that I enjoy very much. You can use all of them but mostly are good in a 1 off situation.
I like to add an ounce or so of pickle juice right out of the jar, this gives the drink a nice pop, the more garlicy the better.
A teaspoon of horseradish is another option that is as good or maybe better than the pickle juice. When you drink it you get tiny pieces in your mouth and you can really taste it and nibble on it. I have used both at the same time but it becomes too much, one or the other is great.
This is a highly spicy and flavorful drink. I recommend it for early in the day drinks or if you need some drinks the next morning......or I mean afternoon if you have a hangover and were camping or something and wanted to party all weekend. Sometimes its good if you had 3 or 4 beers and need a new flavor in your mouth and were going to go back to 3 or 4 more beers. Apparently I like to have a good time........

A few pics to get you on your way.....let me know if you have tried one!
The last pic is a good looking drink in my opinion.

1635257455358.png
1635258144067.png
1635258361433.png
1635259058340.png

1635259146928.png

1635259574780.png

Edit: Looked at the cab shot a bit closer. I haven't crawled into a modern cab in a couple of decades, i'd probably take me half a day just to learn what's on each screen and what it all means. Not to say that I wouldn't enjoy that......
Iowans need all the help they can get. ;)

One of the good things about having all of those electronics & screens is that you have gotta have a sealed cab, and almost guaranteed air conditioning. Black lung should be a thing of the past.

Back