You know you're getting old when...

I have a really hard time not wearing socks, delicate footpads, extremely ticklish, very sensitive!
I really don’t want to think about nail care, spent 20 minutes cutting mine yesterday! If I gain ten pounds I’ll be looking for a paddle as I will be up a creek!

And there was no “half caff, with a shot of hazelnut…blah blah” foolishness. Coffee was coffee!
Now you sound OLD Tim!!! There is nothing wrong with an ice quad espresso, with two pumps caramel, shaken, with foam, and breve on top, or whatever your $5 drink of choice is!;):LOL::ROFLMAO: No seriously, I do enjoy a good crazy cup of joe, but I can't remember the last time I have purchased a coffee out.

My wife is fond of spicy chai tea so, when I get her one of those when I’m running errands, I get myself a nice Tanzanian pea berry when I can.
The other day when I went to pick my grandson up some spotty snot nosed kid hollered “Move old man,” I responded with the common two word epithet as the moron was going the wrong way down the one way! He just better stay off my lawn!

It's like all these idiotic fru fru drinks they call "Martini". Gimme a break!
If I want a cocktail, I don’t really want a child’s candy. Martini is gin (or Vodka (007 style)) served “As cold as a mother in laws heart and, held by the throat.” (great quote). But, my go to is still a “Perfect Manhattan”.
I stray now and then but, those are standards.

Back