You know you're getting old when...

attachment.php

Yeah well too old to even see the ones Joan posts. So I have to end up passing them by. Joan you need to post the larger file rather than the one a magnifying glass is needed for

Yeah well too old to even see the ones Joan posts. So I have to end up passing them by. Joan you need to post the larger file rather than the one a magnifying glass is needed for
Sorry, I don't know how to do that. I wish I could. I have a hard time reading some of them myself. lol

When you live in Kalamazoo, lots of the doctors here had their bags from the old Upjohn company and were brown crocodile! Now and then they show up at flea markets. I’d kind of like to find one and use it as a “road kitchen” supply bag. That would be cool!
Here, we used to have milk delivered from Tarnow dairy.
The last local dairy here that I remember was Roelof Dairy, they also raised roasting pigs, the one we had for my wedding was fed on out dated chocolate milk for its last two weeks. That was probably the sweetest pig I ever roasted! Dressed weight was almost 200 pounds, 20 hours in the roaster, many “overnight cooking beverages” were consumed, the groom (me) had about three hours sleep before the nuptia Mass with two bishops, and a total of NINE clergy! It was a fabulous party, wife and I had known all the clergy for years while we ”kept company”. My Dad was Bishop of the ACC diocese of the South and did the wedding, the rest were all friends I had made through Dad. Sadly only two of them are still alive.
Well, wow, that went way off topic! I’m getting old!

Last edited:
We still have a local dairy here where we live that delivers milk. Smith Brothers Dairy, here in south King County. In fact a couple of months ago my wife called them up to set us up for delivery. She told them she wanted 30 gallons of milk delivered every Wednesday. The guy on the other end of the line said that that was quite an order but they could do it no problem. So, after they finished up with the billing info he asked my wife why she needed that much milk, day care or what? She told him oh no, she soaks in it once a week to help keep her skin healthy and wrinkle free. He then asked my wife if she wanted the milk pasteurized. She told him “ no thank you, up to my boobs will be fine”.

Back