Weekly feast transferred until tonight.

Rack of pork, mashed potatoes, sautéed zucchini !
I didn’t spin it, didn‘t feel like uncovering the rotisserie rig.
Dinner was mighty tasty!

Kitchen cleaned up, most holiday decorations set up. I can go to bed and feel good about the day!
Yes! Love it, Timothy! Looks like "someone" got the end cut? My favorite part of these roasts are the bones.....I usually detach them as a rack, and then hide them from everyone else! :)

R

That was my wife’s plate, I think we all snacked on too many appetizers, she only ate about half of hers! Granddaughter took her first bite and had a far more “colorful” exclamation of glee than decorum will allow. It was incredibly moist and tender. It just proves that once again, less is more!
Thanks for the applause!

Last edited:
Looks great Timothy... I get the I didn‘t feel like uncovering the rotisserie rig.
The cover is t really that hard to install but,it was cold and wet. Don’t know how spinning would have improved it! I did get another one while I was at Costco this morning so, maybe next time.

This is quite delightful to hear folks, the part that strikes me funny is something that pretty much everyone here understands is that sometimes the easiest, least fussy cooks can turn out to be the most rewarding! And believe me, this was an easy cook!
Thanks for the compliments!

Back