The Humor Thread

main-qimg-41e4560a5aa0ff28b99f89285804adf4-lq

Think carefully about who you marry...

We have or I should say HAD a great next-door neighbor named Roger who was a retired Caterpillar engineer. This was her second marriage and RoseMary was his third wife.

Roger was always CHEERFUL and VERY POSITIVE!!!

RoseMary was (or had been) a real beauty queen, but after talking with her you quickly knew she was NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Unfortunately last Saturday Roger fell in their garage and cut his head wide open!!! The emergency room nurse asked RoseMary if she knew Roger's blood type as they urgently needed to give him a blood transfusion due to all his loss of blood! You know, in order to save Roger’s life.

RoseMary said...
I have never known his blood type, and didn't even know who to ask so I just sat there saying goodbye to him...

I will always remember how great Roger was! Even as he laid there fading away he kept whispering be positive - be positive...

Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road is paved with flat squirrels who couldn’t make a decision.

Happiness is not having to set the alarm clock.

When I get a headache, I take two aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says.

Just once, I want the prompt for username and password to say, “Close enough.”

Becoming an adult is the dumbest thing I’ve ever done.

If you see me talking to myself, just move along. I’m self-employed. We’re having a meeting.

“Your call is very important to us. Please enjoy this 40-minute flute solo”.

Back