The Humor Thread

327043652_1395155817888284_4501222934767069128_n.jpg

(Long one...)

A ditzy, pretentious, drop-dead gorgeous blonde starlet boards a plane headed for a major film audition in LA.

She finds her seat in the coach section, but as the plane fills she becomes agitated and angry. Calling the flight attendant over, the starlet loudly exclaims, "This isn't right! I should be riding in first class. I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm heading to Hollywood to be in movies. So move me to first class! Now!"

The attendant explains that first class seats are reserved for ticket holders only, and her ticket was clearly in coach.

Upset, the blonde yells louder now: "I SAID PUT ME IN FIRST CLASS!! I SAW EMPTY SEATS! I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS!"

A second flight attendant approaches and says the same thing. "Ma'am, your ticket is coach. Now please have a seat as we prepare for takeoff."

Undeterred, the starlet grabs her bag, pushes past the attendants, and finds a seat in the first class section. The attendant there tries the same tactic, but this time the starlet is in a rage, screaming, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, AND I'M GOING TO LA FIRST CLASS. I'M A MOVIE STAR!!"

At this point, the co-pilot, having heard the yelling, enters the first class section. He walks directly to the starlet and whispers something in her ear. Her eyes bulge. She grabs her bag in haste and sprints back to her coach seat.

The flight attendant in first class says to the co-pilot, "What the heck did you tell her? I've never seen a passenger move so fast."

The co-pilot grins and says, "Simple. I just told her first-class wasn't going to LA."

Back