The Humor Thread

A man is travelling through the desert when he runs out of water. He is worried since the next town is not for 50 miles, so he is beginning to worry. Just then, however, he sees a man on a camel in the distance, and walks towards him.

"Please, sir, can you spare any water?" the traveller pleads desperately.

"Sorry, sir," says the man on the camel, "I have none to spare, but I can sell you a tie."

"I don't want to buy a damn tie!", shouts the traveller.

Disappointed, the traveller continues his journey, hoping he has enough energy to reach the town. About an hour later he sees another man sitting at a small table under a parasol, who also happens to be selling ties.

"Please, sir, I'm so thirsty. Just a sip of water", says the traveller.

"Sorry, sir, I can't spare any, but I can sell you a tie. I have a striped one here that matches your shirt perfectly."

"I DON'T NEED NO FLIPPING TIE'" screams the traveller.

The traveller continues for another two hours, getting even more thirstier, until he sees a third man on a donkey, who is also carrying ties.

"Please, sir, I need water now!" pleads traveller says.

"Sorry sir, I've only got ties. But seeing as you seem to be in trouble, though, I'll sell you one at 75% discount."

"NO!," bellows the traveller, "WHY DO I NEED TO BUY A FRIGGING TIE FOR? I NEED WATER!!" The man on the donkey shrugs his shoulder and tootles off on his donkey.

The traveller continues on his journey and is about to give up when he reaches the top of a big sand dune and sees in the distance a beautiful oasis with a golf course & country club. The traveller gets to the entrance and pleads with the doorman to let him in to get a drink of water.

The doorman looks at him apologetically and says, "I'm sorry, sir, but you can't come in here without a tie."

Today is INTERNATIONAL JOKE DAY (July 1) Keep those funnies coming in!!!!!

A bear walks into a bar and says, “Give me a whiskey and … cola.”​

“Why the big pause?” asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. “I’m not sure; I was born with them.” :ROFLMAO:

Not sure if this is in the correct thread, but a bit of a brain-teaser.
Can you find the hitch-hiker in the image below? He has a backpack and is holding out his thumb. He's there if you know where to look.
screenshot_12.jpg

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2022-06-28-at-10.29.43-PM.png

Back