The Humor Thread

The UPS driver dropped a parcel off for me today, he looked rather hot and bothered so I offered him a nice cold can of 7up to quench his thirst

With delight he said yes, so I threw it over next door's fence and told him "How do you like it now *******!?

The UPS driver dropped a parcel off for me today, he looked rather hot and bothered so I offered him a nice cold can of 7up to quench his thirst

With delight he said yes, so I threw it over next door's fence and told him "How do you like it now *******!?
That’s just mean! I’m pretty lucky they only seem to give me my stuff and now and then I get my neighbors Amazon orders once in a while.
I suppose that’s an advantage of being the first house on the block.

UPS here are notorious for not giving a stuff where they leave your parcels.
They're quite good here. I have only had one issue though I can't recall if it was UPS or FedEx. I received a box of ammo and they dropped it at an entirely different house. I have no idea where. Gave me great cause for concern as who knows who could have gotten their hands on it. But, when I made them aware the driver went right back, got it and delivered it properly.

I am lucky that I live in a rural area and have three regular delivery people that are great. On a first name basis with them and they make sure nothing is left out in the rain or snow. The $20 gift cards I give them at Christmas doesn’t hurt but they gave me the good service first and I am just rewarding them for it because I appreciate it.

One time I caught up to a UPS truck at a red light. I jumped out, banged on his door, and told him that he was riding with some packages on his back bumper and that the rest were a couple of miles back in the middle of the road but probably still ok because people were all driving around them.

Driver responded with "Oh sh.....t".

One time I caught up to a UPS truck at a red light. I jumped out, banged on his door, and told him that he was riding with some packages on his back bumper and that the rest were a couple of miles back in the middle of the road but probably still ok because people were all driving around them.

Driver responded with "Oh sh.....t".
I saw the very same thing a month or so back! Boxes in The road, smashed, back door of the truck wide open!

Back