The Humor Thread

' he had the bright idea that we should find out who was the Bigger Man and take our shirts off"

Darn Ed, what a disappointment in this story. Didn't think it would be your SHIRTS you took off. lol

Likewise... to me, Hancock is a small town in da west end of da YooPee, dere ya know, hey. :)

Darn it, I can only upvote this once....
Ahh.. Just up der' by Houghton Eh? Most of my travels have been in the Eastern section of the UP, the other side of Munising. Every once in a great while though we head through the western side to visit family in da land o'da cheeseheads.

Ahh.. Just up der' by Houghton Eh? Most of my travels have been in the Eastern section of the UP, the other side of Munising. Every once in a great while though we head through the western side to visit family in da land o'da cheeseheads.
I lived in Houghton for 5 years in college, and I still get up there occasionally. I still chat with one of my math profs (now retired,) once in a while.

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room, people call him 'Your Grace'".

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room, everyone says 'Your Eminence'".

The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope. When he walk into a room, people call him 'Your Holiness'".

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"
She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, SLIM, TALL, 38D, 24" WAIST AND 34" HIPS.
When she walks into a room, people say, "Oh My God !!!!".

Back