The Humor Thread

Yeah, in those days we didn't have all these JERKS calling us from all over the place. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Give me the good 'ol days that when my phone rang, it was someone asking me out on a date. lol
I grew up with 5 siblings and 1 phone, you prayed it was 4 you….

HOWEVER, in the 80s in my house. If you picked up the phone, the sh*t would hit the fan cause you disconnected the modem…..

An old lady - in her 90s - was spending her first day in a nursing home. A private nursing home, and quite expensive - so the personnel was very careful how they treated people.
As she was basking in the gentle sun, the caretakers saw her tilting on the left. Immediately, they jumped and propped her with a pillow. All was good, until they saw her tilting to the right. Another pillow to the rescue. But, guess what - not long passed until she started to fall forward.
They had to basically tie up the poor old lady, which was completely fine except for the apparent lack of balance.

In the evening, the old lady was talking with her family - who asked if she was treated well.
"Perfectly", she said. "Well, almost. Sure, they were very attentive, perhaps a bit too much - as I wasn't even able to break a wind".

7dd1d12ec2ccd8d231006fa15616edab.gif

toolongbbq.gif

bbq-cartoon-w.jpg
\\
Sending this to my siblings. Reminds me of mom yelling at me and my brothers, "one of you boys get him the hell away from the damn grill. Dad used charcoal as a model for everything he cooked.

Last edited:

Back