Take Me To Your Tri-Tip

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
picked up a pack of tri-tips from Restaurant Depot yesterday, along with a ribeye roast; both were ~16#

_DSC0690 - post by Clint Clint Bo Bint, on Flickr

the moon was full

_DSC0725 - post by Clint Clint Bo Bint, on Flickr

but still I brought out my new grill light

_DSC0693 - post by Clint Clint Bo Bint, on Flickr

a few mesquite chips for the smoke

_DSC0685 - post by Clint Clint Bo Bint, on Flickr

Don't worry, it's kosher

_DSC0744 - post kosher by Clint Clint Bo Bint, on Flickr

_DSC0752 - post by Clint Clint Bo Bint, on Flickr

and then I had to ruin it! I'll be eating the leftovers on sandwiches with onions & Heinz 57

_DSC0759 - post tossed salad by Clint Clint Bo Bint, on Flickr

Great looking tri tip! You need to get that new BBQ light to plate and serve for ya ;)

You nailed that Clint! I like your new grill light. I'm gonna whip up some burgers tonight - can you fly that thing over my deck for a bit? ;)

Looks great Clint, like the light perfect for those dark nights :cool:. Barb and I just bought two bone in rib roasts yesterday and got 10 1 1/2in steaks and a 2 bone roast. Couldn't say no at $3.97 a pound.

Beautiful tri tip Clint! There is a Restaurant Depot nearby, I'll have to see if they will let me shop without being a restaurant.

Clint, those tri tips look delicious. Love the pics of the big tree lights and smoke along with the moon.

The Mavic lololol
I'm hoping they release the Air 2 in the first half of 2019, something I want to toy with.

I can see where that grill light could come in real handy upon occasion. The Tri-Tip looks spot on.

Back