Sooo...whatdidya get?

After years of wanting one, I got a Stand Mixer. Seeing all the breads made on this forum, I've always wanted to participate, but didn't have the mixer. Now I do

a3AZOFb.jpg

7OPmMrV.jpg

nbgsaZS.jpg

Yvly2Gy.jpg

fGlfs1X.jpg

PLbvsR6.jpg

First loaf of bread I've ever made. Not too shabby
Those are great mixers. Bought the wife one years ago. Now all you need are a couple people to help lift it up on the counter.

Thanks Jim

I ordered it today and clear case to store the mixer in
Agree with Jim I have that book and it's been very useful in my bread making I've learned a lot. Also, you're going to love that kitchen aid mixer, we have owned the same one for over 30 years. It's a beast but it sure gets the job done/

Self-gifted a new left panel and bottom for the S-320. The drip tray bracket is on back order. A full set plus one 1/2 panel GrillGrates . A bottle of Oban

On the big day: among other items, a sampler pack of 4 bottles of Walker, from Black to Blue; Poot gifted the family a Bose 900 soundbar; a bottle of Woodford's wheat made it's debut (and subsequent demise)

My daughter bought me a nice turner/spatula with a 3x8 hardened & tempered high carbon SS blade made in the USA.
I bought a freezer that will be here next Thursday. I bought a. Prime Picanha to break it in. Then Creekstone Farms had their sales and I bought three Prime Brisket Flats from them.

Back