Smoke Day/Weekend Banter (chat) Here

Just kicked off SD Weekend with an 8# pork butt.

We'll have burgers and dogs tomorrow, chicken on Sunday and who knows on Monday,

Happy smoking everyone!

My sons birthday is tomorrow so we're have a party for him. It's just going to be some family and some of his friends and maybe their parents, so I'm grilling about 45 hot dogs tommorrow. Not sure if I'll cook anything Sunday, but probably will do ribs or chicken on Monday and maybe ABT's.

Happy Smoke Day Everyone!!!

I have a 9lb boston butt rubbed and injected ready to hit the smoker in an hour. Will do a rotisseri chicken tomorrow on the ots. Beers are already flowing. Enjoy smoke day everyone!

Seven racks of St Louie spares and 40 Atomic Turbo Turds

IMG_9098.JPG

...it all starts at 11am Saturday the 24th.
Lights
Camera
Action!

Happy Smoke Day fellas!!!

Pork butt, ribs, burgers, various sides and adult beverages are on the agenda here in So. Illinois. It's also the fiance's B-day today.

Pork butt will be on the WSM within the hour :)

I got some angus beef short ribs from Sams at a ridiculous price, of course, but what the heck... it's WSM Smoke Day! :) I also picked up some spares. I plan to cook all the beef ribs, but only one slab of the spares for today.

I trimmed a butt for grinding some sausage and set the money muscle aside for smoking. I just put it on a 22.5" WSM fired with K Comp and a hunk of Pecan.

...but wait there's more! That's just lunch.

Surprises Surprises! LOL

...and it's brew day, too! Cheers!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!
Lots of fine looking meat up there about to get smoked!
Hey Lampe, what are your guests going to eat? :p

It's a beautiful Smoke Day here in the middle of the USA!
DSCF1226.JPG

My name is Bob, and I'll be your short order breakfast cook.
It will be a rough day, drinking beer and staring at your smoker, so eat hearty!
No charge, I only ask that you bow your head for a moment, and remember the fine men and women who have so bravely served our country.

The kettle's hot, place your order!
DSCF1233.JPG

DSCF1235.JPG

Now who could resist that look?
DSCF1238.JPG

DSCF1242.JPG

Have a Great Smoke Day!!

Good morning everyone!
Lots of fine looking meat up there about to get smoked!
Hey Lampe, what are your guests going to eat? :p

It's a beautiful Smoke Day here in the middle of the USA!
DSCF1226.JPG

My name is Bob, and I'll be your short order breakfast cook.
It will be a rough day, drinking beer and staring at your smoker, so eat hearty!
No charge, I only ask that you bow your head for a moment, and remember the fine men and women who have so bravely served our country.

The kettle's hot, place your order!
DSCF1233.JPG

DSCF1235.JPG

Now who could resist that look?
DSCF1238.JPG

DSCF1242.JPG

Have a Great Smoke Day!!
This is awesome, Bob. I will take all of the above!! Cheers

Back