Review: Kingsford Pulled Pork & Baby Back Ribs with Donna Fong Butcher's Daughter BBQ

I liked the "It's almost good, but not quite good" comment!
Thanks for taking a bullet for us, But I'll pass, Mr. A!

Excellent review! Thanks for being our Guinea pigs... Oh wait, did I just say that?!? Thanks for the review Chris & Donna

Chris, that was a very well presented, thoughtful review, thank you!

The almost good comment speaks volumes to me. As does the “Not quite thumbs up”, hav get the impression that the stuff is “average” at best. Which isn’t really bad but, not good either, it’s OK and that’s OK.

Thank you Chris for letting me come over during my lunch break at work. It was fun watching Chris work his video magic. He taped with great ease and pose. It wasn't bad. Pork=good. Ribs=okay.

Thanks for the review Donna and Chris, you two did well. They may be + - for experienced grillers and those that like to BBQ, but maybe the appeal is for those who don't have the skills to do the real deal. Sorta like a BBQ TV dinner.
I had to laugh when Chris mentioned the ribs in the plastic bucket. I tried them once also. The taste to me was like the smell of a fresh opened can of Alpo dog food.

Well, That was FUN to watch!
I've seen those Kingsford products in the stores (even a local hardware store that sells goofy stuff ;) ) but have just chuckled and passed it by.

icon14.png
Really good video Chris and Donna! Think you two are ready to take on NETWORK TELEVISION!
icon14.png

They had someone giving samples today at the commissary of the KC BBQ pulled pork. Way too sweet, too much sauce to where you could not taste the pork, just the sauce

Back