Post a picture of your pets.

You don't have to tell me twice...

Chuckie and Jackie watching a movie with me. We adopted Chucky from my daughter's work associate 12 years ago; we quickly became two peas in a pod. Jackie found us 23 months ago during a time we already had 8 barn cats. We thought "what could be wrong with one more?" She threw a fit when we walked her to the barn and would have no part of that life. We fed her outside our main entry door for two days and then she took indoor residence:

jackie chicky sleep.jpg

Chuckie and Fang expecting their Amazon delivery:

chuck fang stiars.jpg

Fang was wandering along the roadside on my way home from work; he gave me an unexpected token of appreciation for the ride home. The Wife and Son suckered me into adopting him 14 months ago from a lady who could no longer care for him. Since he's a husky--built for outdoor life, and is a shedder--I was assured that would be his life. Two months later we made a bed for him in the house:

fang roadside.jpg

Oh I love them all!!!!!

I guess you all saw the pictures of our (excuse me guys with dogs lol) cat, Gracie. She is the one that got bored reading her book and fell asleep.

I gave up dogs as pets, it's too heartbreaking when they crossover. I took up cats figuring it would easier. It's probably going to be worse, this guy has been my greatest pet ever

fNeN8k5.jpeg

YmSfL0q.jpg

ys2HLzK.jpeg

fMsksdO.jpg

PL8EnQG.jpeg

B17D0B91-16ED-4B76-B73F-170E9BB4F878.jpeg
What do you mean I’m not going with you?

FD33B2A1-5B50-499E-950C-C7E10078B476.jpeg
Let’s go Lions!

7C62ED47-1FAF-4CDD-BE5F-CAA06820C9FF.jpeg
Best buddies

Edit: Lola is a four year old flat coated retriever. And Timothy is the cat. Flatties are the Peter Pan of dogs, they never grow up. She came from Michigan, so she’s a Lion fan like me.

Last edited:
Abby our Black Lab and Whitney our rescue from the Navajo Indian Reservation in New Mexico.
Whitney is a Golden Retriever, Husky, Coyote mix.
We got Abby as a ten week old pup and Whitney immediately become her mom and raised her. Taught her how to scratch at the back door to go out and come in and where to go to the bathroom in one day. Never had an accident in the house.
They are inseparable buddies.
100_5280.JPG

So in addition to the excessive heat, a bunch of fires have broken out. And the midday sun looks like sunset. Everything outside is covered in ash. I just told Lola there will be no outdoor play today.
62F9DF9B-29CB-4367-95E5-BD0BD994112C.jpeg
I swear this girl understands English.

Here are my assistant pit masters, Labrador is Calvin, the old Golden there is Casey. Calvin just turned 4 years old and is keeping his older brother young. You can't tell by this pic, but Casey actually instigates most of the wrestling matches. Old Casey is almost 14 years old and his back legs are pretty stiff and he's skipping some meals every now and then. But, he still seems pretty happy when he's up and moving.

IMG-2561.jpg

Back