New Dog Pics - Post Pics Of Your Best Friend!

My best dog, isnt a dog at all. Loki hunts critters, protects and loves us more then the border collie mix we have.
He follows us around, comes when you call him, chases and retrieves items and even enjoys car rides.
He's 10 months old and at 14.5 lbs he's as big as some dogs.

Attachments

• lap kitty.jpg
    lap kitty.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 7
  • big kitty.jpg
    big kitty.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Ride Kitty.jpg
    Ride Kitty.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
  • chair kitty.jpg
    chair kitty.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Cats have staff.jpg
    Cats have staff.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 7
  • car kitty.jpg
    car kitty.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 7
Does it begin "Once upon a time.........?"
It does!
Whitney is telling her about her life as an abandon dog on the New Mexico Navaho Indian Reservation trying to survive and raise a litter of pups in the wild.
The good people of United Animal Friends here in Arizona rescued her before the police could shot her. But they never did find the pups.
Shortly after her arrival in AZ we fostered her and after seeing what a wonderful gentle pup she was, her forever home became ours.
She also got a chance to raise a puppy, the one she is telling the story too.
She was and still is a hell of a great mom to that pup six years later.
100_1949.JPG

How sad that she lost her pups. Thank goodness she has the one now. Rich, you are such a great daddy yourself. 🥰

Stella and Maverick having an afternoon nap. I think this friggin dog won the equivalent of the puppy powerball. From shelter life to this. I always tell my wife I don't like him but we both know that's a lie. IMG20230506132132.jpg

Here's my two shepherd's playing. The red turned 4 years old 7 days ago and the Sable turned 1 year old 3 days ago.

Back