More square inches = More fun !!!

Enrico Brandizzi

TVWBB Honor Circle
My dear BBQ Fellows,

despite my Sweet Wifey's criticals I want to share with Yall my increased BBQ family.

Senza titolo by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

Really, I can't understand criticals:
More barbecued meat = more friends = more fun !!
nothing wrong with this, IMHO.
Enrico

If you are trying to make me jealous, it is working Enrico. Your wife may have criticals, but mine has issued an embargo on anything besides meat. You are a lucky man Enrico. The family looks beautiful.

Nice collection there Enrico. I guess I'm lucky because Barb likes to have fun with our toys too.:D

A question Enrico, what is the biggest group you have cooked for?

Bob, first I must tell You I do not use the lower grate (which are in my cellar) and I do not like to use a standing grate over my meat grate due the dripping over the meat.
This said, Ive cooked for 22 guys and gals (my son's hungry friends) and 30 older people at my BD.

Enrico, that is one nice set up and love the side patio. As Rich would say, you can't have to many BBQ's. It does help that I enjoy using all of ours also.

Enrico, do you serve your smoked pork to folks while it's still hot off the grill, or do you wrap it for temporary storage first?

Nice looking setup you have there! I wish I had some extra space.

Enrico, do you serve your smoked pork to folks while it's still hot off the grill, or do you wrap it for temporary storage first?

Depends!
Ribs go sauced, sliced and served immediately after pulled off the smokers.
Boston butt, picnic need some rest time in double foil and double blankets.

Buongiorno Enrico,

Looks like you have a nice place to enjoy your cooking hobby and share with friends / family.

Do your neighbors think that you've gone crazy with all of this American-Style cooking?
(Heck, from the looks of it - you'd be at least a little bit crazy even by American standards...) ;-P

What traditional / authentic Rome-Area Italian grilled / smoked dish should us crazy Americans on THIS side of the pond try?

Ciao

That's just awesome, Enrico. That looks like a really nice place to relax and cook some good BBQ!

Enrico...that math and logic seems flawless to me! Haha. What a wonderful setup you have, and I guarantee your neighbors and friends love having you there.

Back