Marks random grilling pics.

Crappy iPotato pics today. Sorry.

Couple of round roasts last night.

Turned out great, but not as "fall apart" as the last roast.

303E6EFA-B826-451D-A0C6-72E86C570CE3-X2.jpg

49D5C3BF-5F1C-4BEC-8991-12C9B2C3BB57-X2.jpg

6ECD0323-1BB0-4B0F-A737-409A3DE400E4-X2.jpg

Excellent photos. Are you on Flickr by chance? There are not a lot but a few hobby photographers with Weber photography on Flickr but not many...

Last edited:
Great Photos!! You have inspired me to start using my Camera instead of my phone. I have both lenses you mentioned for my Nikon D7200. I always thought I needed a Macro lens so never tried it. Can’t wait to try it out

Great Photos!! You have inspired me to start using my Camera instead of my phone. I have both lenses you mentioned for my Nikon D7200. I always thought I needed a Macro lens so never tried it. Can’t wait to try it out
Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing your results (Food and photos!).

Your cooks are only surpassed by your photographic skills. You truly have a photo eye. You and Mr Bob are gifted in this area.
Please keep these and other photos coming, the imagination is unlimited, and so is our enjoyment of viewing them.

Your cooks are only surpassed by your photographic skills. You truly have a photo eye. You and Mr Bob are gifted in this area.
Please keep these and other photos coming, the imagination is unlimited, and so is our enjoyment of viewing them.
Thank you. That is kind of you to say.

Back