Lowes kbb sale

Got the last bag of Weber charcoal at True Value. The grill guy said they wouldn't be getting and more which seems to be a common theme now.
So if anyone would like the bag of Weber charcoal I would be willing to trade it for a clean 69 Camero SS.

Got the last bag of Weber charcoal at True Value. The grill guy said they wouldn't be getting and more which seems to be a common theme now.
So if anyone would like the bag of Weber charcoal I would be willing to trade it for a clean 69 Camero SS.

I recently got my first 3 bags of Weber charcoal when I purchased a used Performer, the seller threw in those 3 bags and a bag of Jealous Devil charcoal. Haven't tried either yet, my Kingsford Pro from Costco is pretty good stuff, but looking forward to trying the Weber.

Don't forget to check your local Target stores for clearance Weber items. The ones near me don't usually have much charcoal, but things like grates, starter cubes, chimneys, etc.... are always nice deals this time of the year.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to do that this Fri. For those who live in Pacific NW, Fred Meyer usually has some nice grilling items on clearance this time of year.

Being an optimist, maybe they'll have better sale prices this week.
Seems to me the best prices always come the week nearest the holiday.
Walmart might have some on sale this week too.
Friend of mine works as a stocker at Home Depot - word is no sale for Labor Day. :(

I'm the opposite of a lot of you. I've got 20 bags of charcoal mostly twin packs of KBB from sales three years ago. I would love to sell about 2/3rds of it as I can't use it in the summer due to fire restrictions and really don't do that much in the winter.
Need the room in my little charcoal shed for for pellets for the Camp Chef and I'm also down to one charcoal grill, my performer which I will keep forever, but don't get to use it that often.

I have three bags left from my hoarding trip I made back in April (bought two two packs). I looked the other day at Ace and HD here and neither store had any charcoal. Been that way since May. Ace said they are only getting 10-15 bags per shipment and its gone as soon as its on the shelf. They haven't been able to get Weber anything.

The three bags will get me by using the 14 WSM for quite a few cooks.

Unfortunately I just resupplied at regular price, by accident. I put in an online order at Walmart just to reserve a pickup time, then forgot to remove the charcoal from the order. :cry:

The Kingsford Charcoal Eight(8) Pound Bag pictured on the right-side of the photo costs around TWENTY(20) DOLLARS and in my many years living in Costa Rica(TicoLand). I have never seen on-sale. On the plus-side it is readily available for purchase here in TicoLand.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    310.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I assume you mean Kingsford Professional? Did you see it on sale in Costco, because their warehouse savings flyer for this month doesn't list it at all.
I'll be at my Costco in an hour and will let you know. FYI I've seen the pro discounted at my store before and nothing ever listed in the flyer.

Same for me except I only bought a twin pack.
Still have 1.5 bags left, and I'm too nice to give it to anyone I like.

I use a large plastic storage tub for my charcoal.

IMG_20200705_204555985.jpg

When I get charcoal I'm not a huge fan of I just mix in smaller quantities with better charcoal in the tub. That way I still use it but minimize the negatives. I don't really like lump so I do that with any lump I acquire. And, the smaller tub on top of it is full of pellets. I toss a handful on my hot coals before I cook anything for a nice kiss of smoke flavor. I've gotten really good consistent results doing this and I don't waste large amounts of charcoal.

Costco sale confirmed. I picked up 6 bags today. No, they weren't packaged in parmesan crisp bags - just couldn't get the charcoal in the pic. :D

1599254571315.jpeg

But the sign says limit 2, Jim. :p

Ha! I saw the price, threw 3 in the cart and never looked back. Now I'm wondering if I should've gotten 10!

I tried this stuff for the first time when Costco had it on sale for Memorial Day. I really like it. Hard to beat KBB if you can get twin packs for ten bucks, but at current prices, I'll go with the Pro all day.

Ha! I saw the price, threw 3 in the cart and never looked back. Now I'm wondering if I should've gotten 10!

I tried this stuff for the first time when Costco had it on sale for Memorial Day. I really like it. Hard to beat KBB if you can get twin packs for ten bucks, but at current prices, I'll go with the Pro all day.

I picked up 4 twin packs today as well. I really like it too, so for that price, it's no contest as to whether go for K-Pro or KBB....

Back