Let's have coffee! What's your favorite coffee mug?

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Few years back I was going through a dark patch and my wife took me to Disneyland and I saw the fireworks show "Believe." It was actually a life changing moment for me. I got this coffee cup shortly there after, it always takes me back to that moment

4SltEb2.jpg

My "daily driver" is this from Monoprice. I did a semi-scientific test comparing it with a Yeti that cost 3 as much, and they both performed the same.
Monoprice.jpeg

My favorite style though is this from Transit Tees showing the different El tracks in Chicago:
Loop_Stripe_Mug.jpg

My lady just got a Ember mug for X-mas from the boys.
She loves it, I'm jealous, cause I would never spend that much on myself for a cup of coffee.

Beach house mugs. Two iconic surfboard brands.
I owned a Dewey Weber as a kid. I own three Hansens now...only two of which I actually ride. They are about to get filled with Joe from the brand new CDGT Moccamaster!

Attachments

• 20220122_071904.jpg
    20220122_071904.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
Wow, how did I miss this thread? Few years back I was going through a dark patch and my wife took me to Disneyland and I saw the fireworks show "Believe." It was actually a life changing moment for me. I got this coffee cup shortly there after, it always takes me back to that moment

4SltEb2.jpg
I REALLY like that mug! 🤩

She loves it, I'm jealous, cause I would never spend that much on myself for a cup of coffee.
I logged in to say "just go for it Timothy, you're worth it!" Then I clicked your link and saw the prices.
😳😳

So now my comment is "yeah, I'd be jealous too."
😁

If I didn't already have an investment in a Cosori mug/hotplate, I would splurge for an Ember in a NY minute.

Being able to have a Goldilocks cup of Joe for hours on end is really great. And it probably pays for itself in the long run.

I used to make a LOT more coffee each day, since I'd have to throw away multiple half cups that got too cold to drink. And they just don't taste good to me after reheating via microwave.

Now I pour myself a big cup, get it up to 135-140F (after adding cold half/half) and it stays that way for hour after hour.

+1 for the Cosori mug warmer.
Having a flat bottomed mug is necessary and Amazon has some cheap ones that work fine.
Using a lid also helps keep the heat in.

Back