Let's have coffee! What's your favorite coffee mug?

My 40+ year old Stanley looks no where as good as that, not carrying it much these days.
I have one like yours too, Bob, I agree that it’s a little small.

F3A9AF3D-511B-4558-8A6E-CF96E59DB584.jpegI have 4 travel mugs that I use during the week. My favorite one of those is a metal Tervis one with the Panthers on it that Pammi got me last year for my birthday. Keeps coffee hot for a couple hours, not that the coffee lasts that long!
On the weekends, these are my preferred ones.
The grumpy one I got for Christmas a few years ago from some of my god kids, who call me Grumpy!
The other I got for my birthday this year.
And 2 cups do me just fine in the mornings!

We always had our 10-15 min coffee break around 9.30-10.00.
I always told the guys," hey let's break it's coffee time" , but none of the younger's drank coffee.
Usually a power drink like Monster or something similar. If they did have any coffee it was usually a iced one in the morning or a latte.
Sorry I like my joe black with no flavors.

We always had our 10-15 min coffee break around 9.30-10.00.
I always told the guys," hey let's break it's coffee time" , but none of the younger's drank coffee.
Usually a power drink like Monster or something similar. If they did have any coffee it was usually a iced one in the morning or a latte.
Sorry I like my joe black with no flavors.
I prefer my coffee blonde, using a sweetened creamer or good old half and half, no sugar.
If all that's available is powdered "creamer", I'll pass and drink it black. That powdered stuff is flammable!

I picked this one up at a small coffee company's store on the North shore of Oahu, I had to blend in with the locals! This shot is on the front Lanai of the house we stayed at.
wSnRxP1l.jpg

No, mine has the plastic screw in plug, I sent mine back to Aladdin once, the bottom got loose, I don’t remember what happened so they replaced my original in about 1980.

Tim, is that the model with the real cork plug? I have my dads' with the cork, and mine Has the twist to open top. Many of years in the woods have been spent with those 2 thermos.
Tim
It's the twist to pour one.

There might be a couple that I missed or have added, the decal came off the “to go” cup in steel through constant use so, that’s been retired but I have an insulated ceramic one that is perfect for my wife’s tea it’s nice but a little small for my 2.5=8 cups every morning.

Back