Let's have coffee! What's your favorite coffee mug?

While not necessarily my favorite- I posted that earlier, the Borg(Star Trek reference) I work for gave us these 30oz Yeti tumblers. After a one hour drive and another hour sitting in the van in zero degree temperature my coffee was still hot enough to only sip and not swallow. It works well to carry piping hot Wawa coffee with me :)

Some nice mugs, I angrily tossed all my favorite coffee mugs.............Damn You Covid!!!

I can no longer pallet coffee and I cant stand the smell. Other thank an occasional Diet Coke my Caffeine intake is now zilch I never thought I could live with out it!!

Well, the John Wayne enameled cups have begun losing the “Quotes” so, I’m a little disappointed.
The bright side is that “John Wayne Stock and Supply” will be replacing them. I am saddened by the quality and really think that John Wayne would be shocked to see this caliber of goods bearing his name.

Up until fairly recently I used a ceramic "Hotjo" travel mug that said "San Diego Wild Animal Park" on it that I was gifted in the early 90's. Still have it, but the logo is long gone.
Now I use a 30 oz. Yeti tumbler with a handle.

Our oldest daughter, age 50+, recently made a mug for her coffee addicted Dad. I named my Smokefire EX6 "Grandma" because it reminded of my Grandma's big wood burning cast iron kitchen stove in their small farmhouse. Well, to a skinny little 10 year old it looked BIG and everything she cooked on it tasted great.. The Smokefire puts out great tasting food.
Coffee Mug.jpeg

Our oldest daughter, age 50+, recently made a mug for her coffee addicted Dad. I named my Smokefire EX6 "Grandma" because it reminded of my Grandma's big wood burning cast iron kitchen stove in their small farmhouse. Well, to a skinny little 10 year old it looked BIG and everything she cooked on it tasted great.. The Smokefire puts out great tasting food.
View attachment 61843
Awesome

View attachment 61843
Lew, to you and your daughter, a big THANK YOU, from us GRANDMA'S. ;)

Back