I will just leave this here

I know Lynx is a pretty high quality grill. It shows here as the built in island looks to be crumbling down around it.

Yah, it just seemed odd that I didn't notice it was a Wisconsin grill at the time it was posted.

If those are the original Weber (Webster?) uncoated cast iron, that would be a great score. Not likely that they are, but I am always on the lookout to find another restorable set of those.

Weber Uncoated Cast Iron with Patent.jpeg
Cast Iron Restoration.jpeg

We have a main natural gas line running down the highway our street turns on to. Unfortunately, no line was ever brought down our street. I would go broke trying to have that done! A decent propane Vieluxe for sale somewhere not too far from me would only frustrate me anyway🤣!

We have a main natural gas line running down the highway our street turns on to. Unfortunately, no line was ever brought down our street. I would go broke trying to have that done! A decent propane Vieluxe for sale somewhere not too far from me would only frustrate me anyway🤣!
I am surprised the gas company never brought the line down the street providing people were willing to convert to nat gas meaning furnaces, hot water tanks or whatever. What do you heat with propane?

Back