I will just leave this here

And there was no rack to reinforce. So still wondering how it doesn't collapse LOL
Yeah. The upper rectangle part of the cart is fully welded, but nothing to keep the legs from folding in from the sides.

I guess the lower grate does just enough.

Yeah. The upper rectangle part of the cart is fully welded, but nothing to keep the legs from folding in from the sides.

I guess the lower grate does just enough.
Oh, those legs are welded on? I guess that is the only saving grace :D

The legs are welded at the top, but jointed part way down. The type of rack on that Gold B above are designed to latch onto the side cross members and provide solid bracing that way. It works good and is simple.

Yeah, I am curious how he did the lettering. I like his safety warning😎!
I asked him about it as I noticed it right away. I believe he said he had a graphics place make up the lettering. The panel itself he cut out of a piece of sheet aluminum and painted with Rust-Oleum hi heat ultra. I was impressed.

Anyone hear about a truckload of Weber Genesis grills getting hijacked in the Chicago area lately???

From just south of there (around Diversey and Harlem) to Foster and Harlem is all a "Little Italy". All up and down Harlem Ave in that stretch are the best Italian markets and some really nice little store front Italian eateries. Wife and I used to prowl Harlem when we wanted to go out for supper. we'd find a spot, not even ask for menus. Just ask the cook to "feed us" what they felt was they're best dishes that evening. Never walked away from any of them with a bad meal. There are great bakeries, Italian meat markets and so on.
Funny too I have been noticing on FleaBay tons of brand new high end KitchenAid mixers (the big 6 and 7qt machines) showing up many times under $200 and free shipping! And always from sellers with no record and just joined

From just south of there (around Diversey and Harlem) to Foster and Harlem is all a "Little Italy". All up and down Harlem Ave in that stretch are the best Italian markets and some really nice little store front Italian eateries. Wife and I used to prowl Harlem when we wanted to go out for supper. we'd find a spot, not even ask for menus. Just ask the cook to "feed us" what they felt was they're best dishes that evening. Never walked away from any of them with a bad meal. There are great bakeries, Italian meat markets and so on.
Funny too I have been noticing on FleaBay tons of brand new high end KitchenAid mixers (the big 6 and 7qt machines) showing up many times under $200 and free shipping! And always from sellers with no record and just joined
The idea of having a great meal that the chef picked for you sounds so appealing

Not really odd Steve. When you are in the posession of a couple dozen or so Weber E310 grills that you did not pay for, you sell quick for a good price and then start looking for another truck full of them.
There's a guy in the next town over from me that has eight current listings of brand new in the box Weber grills of various models for very cheap compared to retail. So yeah, maybe it was a truck or they got back doored out of a warehouse or store.

Back