I will just leave this here

If you buy a grill that ā€œfell off the truckā€, could you register it with Weber?

Asking for a friend, since I have a lifetime supply of Weber grills alreadyā€¦

If you buy a grill that ā€œfell off the truckā€, could you register it with Weber?

Asking for a friend, since I have a lifetime supply of Weber grills alreadyā€¦
Seems any time you buy something brand new, and you want to register it for warranty and such one question always asked is do you have your receipt? or Where did you buy it?
I have to admit I will not be throwing the first stone as I don't believe I am without sin here. I bought a whole slew of Bosch and DeWalt high end power tools from places (people) who may have been shall we say "dubious". Prices for brand new too good to be true. I never bothered to register the devices as I honestly could not answer the questions. I needed them, saw them on FB or CL answered ads and met in dark alleys (just kidding about the dark alley stuff). But, parking lots anyway. Sealed boxes. IDK and I did not ask. Could have been legit, but I doubt it. Then again, I needed the tools, they were more than I could afford (or would want to spend otherwise) and what I didn't know, I didn't know. I did my best Sgt Schultz. "I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing"

Yah, with Zero feedbacks, you can bet one of two things. Either he is a scammer and you won't get the mixer promised or he is indeed selling hot goods.

Here is a classic. Due to the lid color, I beleive this may be a 1985, first year, Genesis. I think the Orange/brown lid was only used that first year. The grill sure looks to be otherwise a very early and quality specimen and price is right.

Back