I saw something today that will BLOW YOUR MIND!

Oh wow! 1952 hah?!!! This may well overshadow what Aaron Franklin is doing with PK Grills. And we are the lucky ones to enjoy it!

If that yellow kettle is not priced in the stratosphere, I am in. I like that some pf the touches show Weber is paying some attention to their hard core fans - like US!:smilekettle:

Last edited:
This smacks of misdirection worthy of the state department! Now, the ball is in Harry Soo’s court. No disrespect Chris but, Gee!
I can wait, I’m not likely to be in the market for anything unless it’s seriously amazing!
I like the old yellow ones that “color shifted” when they got hot, like the red and brownies did!

I hope the new yellow will also change colors. My old red does, and I admit that is cool. A modern yellow kettle without the goofy Simpsons on it and with some classic touches looks really good to me. Only thing better would be an avocado.

OK...I have been in touch with my source. He says:

".........................You can hint that it has something to do with 1952."
It's got to be a replica of the "Mother Ship"! Wow!
However, "unique and special" would suggest it won't be available to the great unwashed........I want one!

On 9/28, I received an email from Tom Fuller, Weber's Global Category Director, Charcoal Grills, requesting that I take down the two images in this post showing 70th anniversary kettle concepts. These restricted, confidential images found their way into a Facebook group post where Kyle spotted them and reposted them here. In the spirit of ongoing cooperation and good relations with Weber, I have taken them down per Tom's request.

Chris,
That's the right thing to do. We will just have to be a little patient...like we have had to do for weeks on this page anyway :ROFLMAO: . 1952??? Definitely sounds interesting :unsure: . We will stay tuned.

I still can't tell you what Harry has, but I can tell you that I spoke with someone at Weber that says it's not for sale. So while I still think it will blow your mind, a little less so knowing you can't have one. :(

Back